Design Your Own Hanko Name Seal in Kamakura
Would you like to know how to write your name in Japanese? We can show you several ways to write your name in Japanese and make an original seal as a unique souvenir of your trip. Seals are used in place of signatures on important documents. In Japan, the hanko seal is considered to be a part of one’s identity. After you design your hanko seal, we will engrave your name. Your original seal will be ready anytime in the afternoon of the experience!
1. Learn the history and culture of the Japanese hanko name seal.
2. Design: Choose the type of hanko you would like to make (Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji) and choose a font. We will help you write your name in Japanese using characters which describe your personality.
3. Material: We will carve your names on acrylic. You can choose the color you like. (Gemstones, horn, and wood available at extra cost)
4. Choose the color of the case.
5. Choose a pickup time (you can pick up anytime in the afternoon on the day of the experience.)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
Duração: 45 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Kamakura seal shop Souvenir shop, 5-6 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.